The love was real 😊😊

 

Congratulations to them 💍 ❤

Kema and I met in 2012 when I went to see a mutual friend of ours. My first impression of her was not the best. She did not have a friendly countenance, which made me believe she was just uptight. A friendship with her was the last thing that crossed my mind at this point. 





Irrespective of this, we always found ourselves in each other’s space due to how close we were to this mutual friend. Fast-forward to 2019, we met again because our friend was getting married, and both of us happened to be ‘groomsmen’. This was the first time we were seeing each other in about two years. Kema came with a totally different vibe. She was lively, happy and caring. I remember falling sick during that period, and she was there to see that I got better speedily. I was surprised, but definitely preferred the Kema I experienced during that period. 






Bride: @kemaoyih

Groom: @tunde_tnt

Couple: @diaryofthemos

Photography: @ifedayo.x | @ifedayo.weddings

Videography: @marvinfilm

Groom’s Outfits: @diqsontaylor

Bride’s Outfits: @maibecca

Makeup: @blush_makeup

Hair: @Oludavid

Decor: @dandaevents

Planner: @regalnroyal_events  



Post a Comment

0 Comments