Zanny & odaro's full prewedding pictures ❤ 

 Zanny & odaro's full prewedding pictures ❤ 

Congratulations to them 💍 😘




We met on the campus of Rice University while doing a Summer Pre-medical and Dental Program. Now the story of how we actually saw each other differs, but I saw him moving into his dorm with his sister across the quad. 




I remember thinking to myself that I thought he was cute and flashed a really big smile. Then he scowled at me. I made up my mind (right then and there) that I would never be friends with him.





Bride @dr.zainahb

Planner @tamazingeventsdfw

Bridal Styling @thewardrobemanager

Groom Styling @groomstylingbytwm

Green Dress @mazellebridal

Orange Dress @marveeofficial

Groom’s Green Outfit @cutesaint.ng

Groom’s Blue Outfit @taryorgabriels

Makeup @zainabazeez

Hairstylist @tea.styles

Groom’s Shoes @ysl

Photography @tope_horpload  


#preweddingshoot #bride #prewedding

Post a Comment

0 Comments