Congratulations dear๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜

 The first time I saw Al-Ameen was in front of Bello hall university of Ibadan. He was heading out to a party and while I was admiring his height and beautiful dark skin. He walked towards my friend and I and my friend introduced both of us.




 We didn’t see each other again for a long time until I saw him again at a public speaking event. He was right there on the stage delivering a speech, I was amidst the audience melting into my chair like damn, at this point my heart was filled with a certainty that there is something here for me. After the event, I walked up to the stage to say hi but he was surrounded by friends and I didn’t get the opportunity to talk to him. Some days after that I met him again at my faculty and I remember the first smooth word he said to me “Hi, Adesewa right?” this time it was just two of us, we talked for a veryyyyy long time that it felt like we were the only two people left in the world and yet we forgot to exchange contacts.Then, out of the blues, this man texted me on a Saturday morning and said he got my contact miraculously, from that day we both knew we belonged together, more like he knew(lol).




 Because he told me from the first time he saw me he knew he had met his wife. He is very good with words so I just dismissed it for a very long time because a girl has to be double sure. Each day we spent together, I realized he is everything I wanted and more so when he popped the question, I didn’t hesitate, it was a resounding YES!!!! Every time I look at this man, it’s the same feeling I get just like the first time I realized I was in love with him.❤


Congratulations dear๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜


Bride @a.desewa 

Makeup @hottiebond_beauty

Hair @brides_hub

Photography @shashaace_photography

Videography @zeemillz_

Bride's outfit @toecouture @signaturesbydoyen

Groom's outfit @afz_couture

Accessories: @talia.s_armoire


#ollyblog #wedding #bride #photooftheday

Post a Comment

0 Comments