Early morning, 3rd September 2013, As freshers we set to the field for exercise 🥰🥰

 Congratulations to them 💍 

Early morning, 3rd September 2013, As freshers we set to the field for exercise. Then, I saw this figure 8-looking young lady. Immediately I told my friend “God go vex for me if I no date this girl for this school”. I never knew God had a plan also… 



It was movie time at the auditorium. That night, she stepped out. As a sharp guy, I noticed her movement and followed her. I was able to catch up with her and requested her number. Lol. She didn’t know her number but I was able to get her 2go username. I ran to my hostel immediately to charge up my device so I could chat her up. After several persuasion, she finally agreed to come out of her hostel to mingle with me. As soon as she became comfortable around me, I didn’t waste time making my intentions clear… 




I was too sure and I had a strong conviction that she would be my girlfriend. So we started dating officially on 1st October 2013. It was a fantastic long ride… As of 200level, I was already talking about marriage! The Dream became a reality. ❤️


Congratulations ❣ 


Photography @mayowathefirst

Makeup @mobolla_mua

Venue @balmoralcentre

MC @woliagba_ayoajewole

Planner @dunamisevents


#ollyblog #wedding #preweddingshoot #photooftheday #bride

Post a Comment

0 Comments