It all started in the DM, congratulations to the latest couple πŸ’‘ πŸ₯°πŸ₯°



 It all started in the DM. On this fateful day, I was casually browsing through my feed when I came across this beautiful and interesting-looking lady - the picture was of her celebrating the completion of her Master's. Naturally, I was intrigued and decided to slide right into the DM to strike up a conversation with the line, "You have such a beautiful smile and brains to match by the looks... how are you doing?" - cheesy I know! πŸ˜… She replied to me, and the rest was history. During our long conversations which became a constant for us, found out that I shared a lot of things with this wonderful lady 'Ife mi'. 






She also complemented my not-so-strong areas. Being in a long-distance relationship, it was always challenging wanting to see the love of your life but not being able to as often. We saw each other a couple of times and at some point, I knew that it was only natural to take the next step. 




I proposed to Efe in October 2021 as I couldn't see myself embarking on this journey of life with anyone else. All the wonderful and challenging times we have had has just further strengthened my resolve that you are the one I want to do all of my life with. I love to the moon and back Efe. 




Bride: @_effey_

Planner: @moonstoneevents  

Makeup: @glambylj 

Hair: @belles_crown 

Photography/Videography: @electronweddings 

Decor: @bennyprime_events 

Food: @e3cateringservices 

Small chops/Cocktail: @exquis_platter 

MC: @popelawz_wedding_experience 

Dj: @djgflex 

Security: @dynamic_security_guards

Drinks: @qualitycocktailsdrinknmore

Akwaocha bead @kishly 

Asooke beads @handcraftedbeads

Couple’s asooke Outfits: @Ifetokan 

Gele: @gemsasooke

Bride's first and 3rd outfits @flat17studio

Groom's first and 3rd outfits @twifofficial

Bride’s reception hair @hairbyderem


Post a Comment

0 Comments